Double K 2000 AD Dog Dryers features at a glance:
- 2 Year Warranty (includes hoses and nozzles)
- More air volume than other similar dryers - produces more aid due to the aerodynamic housing design and a smooth hose lining (less ridges inside the hose) which reduces resistance when air travels through the hose, thereby increasing the air volume
- Twist on nozzles - All nozzles twist-on to the hoses to prevent "pop-off" that can occur with other forced air dryers.
- Includes 4 versatile attachments for any drying need - Comes with the unique "air sweep nozzle" for pushing water from the animal's coat!
- Less noise - Due to the polyethylene housing, the Challengair 2000 is significantly quieter than other forced air dryers with aluminum or metal housings. The dryer is also designed so the motor is acoustically isolated from the housing with "iso-dampeners" mounted between the motor and housing
- More durable - The housing is virtually indestructible and will not rust, dent or crack as metal housings can. It will retain its beauty much longer than metal dryers.Will save time when grooming undercoated dogs for show or in professional salons